Booking Terms and Conditions
We are a group of experienced remedial massage practitioners working full time in the corporate and clinical sector.
We pride ourselves on our reliability and professionalism. Your staff will be in good hands.
General Booking Terms are as follows;
- Copies of our public indemnity insurance certificates are available upon request. Every therapist has a $10 mil insurance policy.
- Our minimum booking is 3 hours per visit. A 2 hr visit can be arranged at a higher hourly rate.
- The maximum treatment hours for each therapist in one day are 6.5 hrs.
- Therapists will arrive at least 20 min before treatment is due to commence to set up.
- Each massage therapist will take a 15 min break for every 2 hours of treatments given.
- A 30 to 45 min lunch break will be taken when more than 4 hours are booked. (This is separate to billable massage hours)
- A key contact person is required within the organisation to assist in the co-ordination of the treatment roster for staff members and meet the therapist/s upon arrival at the venue.
- We make every effort to be punctual and we request the same from each client. However, we understand that in a workplace environment, schedules do not always go as planned. If a staff member is late for their allocated time, we will do our best to accommodate them. However, they will receive the remainder of their allocated time and no extensions will be given.
- A parking levy of 50 to 100% may be charged back to the client to cover therapists parking fee.
- Once a booking is confirmed via email, any changes or reduction in hours or therapists booked may incur a charge.
- 48 hours notice of a booking cancellation is required otherwise a 50% fee is payable.
- We may request a deposit to secure a booking.
- Payment is required within 7 days of job completion unless other terms have been arranged.
Please advise at time of booking confirmation if supplier vendor documentation needs to be completed by the Benedictineabbey company.