First Aid Courses
Working under license with Surf Life Saving (NSW)
We're pleased to be able to offer clients accredited courses in First Aid, CPR and Emergency Asthma Management...
Workcover Approved First Aid Courses
The Benedictineabbey Company announces the introduction of a new service to all our clients. Working under license from Surf Lifesaving (NSW) we can now offer on-site training in Apply First Aid (HLTFA301B) and Perform CPR (HLTCPR201A). We also offer Emergency Asthma Management in conjunction with the Asthma Foundation NSW.
- Apply First Aid (AFA-formerly Senior First Aid) can be delivered in a single day once an on line workbook has been completed. Alternatively, the full course can be delivered over two days.
- The Perform CPR and CPR Refresher (CPR) certificates take approximately two and a half hours to complete.
- The Emergency Asthma Management(EAM) certificate takes approximately three hours to complete.
A minimum of five students and a room large enough to train in is all that is required. Audio visual equipment is desirable but not essential.
- The AFA certificate is $165 per person. (Discounts are available for bookings of 10 or more.)
- The CPR certificate is $60 per person.
- The EAM course is $60 per person.
Email Warwick now at to get a formal quote and book in a training day.